A quick update on the Creative Writing goals I made at the beginning of year.
- Positive vibes from the publisher on the Dating a Widower book but no answer as of posting time. Whether they take it or I go the indie publishing route, I hope to have it out before too long
- Slowed down a bit this month on the “White Whale” novel but still good progress was made. I have a month to wrap it up and pitch it at a writing conference in May.
Other Writing Notes
- The Third is officially released on April 8 but Amazon started selling it early. Get a copy before they notice. J
- I’ll be teaching a memoir writing class in Ephraim, Utah on April 9 as part of the Write Here in Ephraim Writer’s Conference. It will take place at 105 E. 200 S. Ephriam, Utah and begins at 9:00 a.m. my memoir writing class begins at 9:15 a.m. If you’re in the area and want to know the ins and outs of memoir writing, you’re welcome to attend. You can download more information here.
- A book launch party for The Third will take place the evening of Earth Day (Friday, April 22 ) in Ogden, Utah. There will be prizes, food, and quite a bit of politically incorrect (but family friendly) fun. You, your spouses, significant others, and kids are all welcome to attend. More details will be coming soon.