Iâ€™ve been too busy to write my thoughts on last weekâ€™s episode of LOST until my lunch break today. Sorry theyâ€™re a week late. Promise to have a write up about tonight's episode tomorrow.
- Thought Julietâ€™s flashback was great. I felt I understood her motivations for wanting Ben dead a lot better and itâ€™s nice to know sheâ€™s not officially part of The Others.
- I see a budding (love?) relationship going on between her and Jack. Theyâ€™ve both been promised the way off the island by Ben but Iâ€™m willing to bet they wonâ€™t leave unless they can take the remaining survivors with them.
- That room Karl was held in was number 23. Hmmmm. Where have we heard that number before? Oh yes, thatâ€™s one of the numbers that had to be entered into the computer. Since the hatch imploded the writers have dropped at least one hint to those numbers in every episode.
- One blogger has done some audio work and discovered there was some clever backmasking going on in the audio in the brainwashing room. Apparently one of the things that are being said on the film is â€œOnly fools are enslaved by time and space.â€
- Having Julietâ€™s husband hit by a bus was great and creepy at the same time. Iâ€™d like to think it was an accident but The Others seem to have the resources necessary to get things done.
Have a great Wednesday. Celeberate V-Day by watching LOST.